Party Outfits for 2020 !

samedi, janvier 04, 2020

Bonne Année !!! Happy New Year !!!

2019 was an amazing year for me ! Full of love and travel. I found my dream house! I had great opportunities with my Instagram account, thanks to my followers <3 Even if I write less on my blog, I want to say thank you for all, for peoples who follow me from the begining here and with Lookbook <3 I grow up and now I assume my blogging life =D
I think I'll write  sometimes here this year, it miss me =)

I start this new year with a cool collaboration with Femme Luxe ! I choose 3 party looks. They are a lot of gorgeous clothes, it was difficult to select few clothes haha.

1st look : THE leopard dress
This bodycon dress is so cute. I love the leopard details in velvet and puff sleeve. It's totaly lined and very comfy. You can wear it with high heels or like me with platform boots (from Dr. Martens of course!!)



2nd look : Glitter puff top
I love glitter top but I don't wear it enought ^^ Mesh sleeve are so cool ! Very puffy, you can see tattoos it's very nice. The top is lined too so it's soft inside, it's not scratching. The mesh is strong and good quality =) I love the contrast with vinyl pants! This one comes from Pull and Bear but on Femme Luxe you can find a lot of similar ;)


3rd look : Military dress
This shirt dress is my favorite piece of this selection ! Military style, thickness, it's look so cool to wear it with Dr. Martens boots <3 The belt is included with the dress. It's totally my style I love it !

I don't talk about delivery yet. It's a UK website with a lot of choice and they send worldwide. I live in France and the delivery takes less then one week, it's perfect !
This website is a great discovery <3 Thank you so much !


 Leopard dress - Femme Luxe
Glitter top - Femme Luxe
Vinyl pants - Pull & Bear old (similar here)
Blazer - Femme Luxe
Military shirt - Femme Luxe
Hi heels boots - UNIF Choke boots


Follow me :
INSTAGRAM  /  FACEBOOK  /  BLOGLOVIN  /  G+  /  FLICKR / YOUTUBE

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires